Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

A-Z of me

I just got back to London yesterday and since I'm between moving houses there hasn't been much done on the drawing part!  So i thought I'd post about something non card/drawing related...


I frequent my friend Vicky's blog  quite a lot and she has a little A-z of me thing and I thought I'd do it too since to be quite honest, I do like to talk about myself... but try not to do it so much. I'm not sure if I've been successful. ANYWAY here it is...


A-Z of me


A.  Age: 21

B. Bed size: I am about to move into a house with two single beds in my room!

C. Chore that you hate: DISHES. Although I'm trying to get better at them

D. Dogs: are something that my dad likes to get rid of. He's sent two away in my life time - Daisy and Spike, we had one before that when I was very young called Carrie who passed away. Now we have a crazy Jack Russell called Tattie who we adore and we have made clear to Dad that if Tattie goes so will he.

E. Essential start to your day: actually getting up. I am not a morning person.

F. Favorite colour: Purple

G. Gold or Silver: I'm not sure but the two pieces of jewelry that I never take off are silver.

H. Height: 5 foot 2. 

I. Instruments you play: I can play violin I got to grade 6 standard when I did gcse music but I haven't played since really. I would love to get lessons again but they are expensive. I also took piano lessons when I was very young but I quit that too. Those are my only  two regrets of my life so far; quitting music lessons.

J. Job title: Nada... but hopefully that will change.

K. Kids: not for a while please!

L. Live: South East London

M. Mother’s name: Christine

N. Nicknames: I've had a lot. Main ones being; Greggors, baby cakes, and norn iron

O. Overnight hospital stays: One. I had to go to leeds to get my leg operated on to see if I was allergic to anesthetic. I was awake for the whole thing and it was one of the most relaxing experiences I've ever had.

P. Pet peeves: The usual ones that everyone hates, those and when you text someone asking them a question and they don't reply.

Q. Quote from a movie: I haven't seen it yet but it will be in there "Life is a happy song when there's someone by my side to sing a long" from the new Muppets Movie

R. Right or left handed: Generally right except for when I use a knife and fork. When my Grandma taught me how to knit (a long time a go!) she told me that I knitted left handedly. And when my mum attempted to teach my how to crochet she asked me if I was sure I wasn't left handed! So I don't think my brains very sure!

S. Siblings: An older sister called Catie and two younger brothers called Patrick and Peter.

U. Underwear: I have an extreme hatred for thongs and or g strings.


V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms and Carrots 

W. What makes you run late: My warm and cosy bed and the fact that we can rarely afford to have the heating on.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: 2.  1 of my finger in primary school after a boy kicked it (to be fair i hit him first i think) and one of my head after a skiing accident. I have a really bumpy head.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make damn good chocolate fudge buns (cup cakes) with oreo's at the bottom. Recently I made a pretty good roulade too!

Z. Zoo animal: hmmm watching giraffes run is always cool, zebra's are an old favourite and Seals

No comments:

Post a Comment