Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Inspiration

A lot of people know exactly what they want to do with there lives, I for one still have absolutely NO idea but the only thing I am very sure of is that I  want to keep up with the drawing and painting. It's an on/off hobby that I've had since I was a toddler but it's now something I want to always keep doing in my life, it's stopped me going crazy many a times. My boyfriend was the one who suggested selling cards online - I used to make him random cards for whatever was going on in my or his life, and still do -  but I wasn't always sure because whilst I do like my little drawings, I'm not the most amazing artist in the world. It was illustrators like Edward Monkton, who's cards I love, that made me think that this could be something that I could do and reminded me that although I couldn't (and still can't!) draw animals that were particularly life like didn't mean they were bad.

So these are a few etsy shops that have inspired me to keep drawing  weird and wonderful things. Shop's like these remind me to try different things (hence the random fast food paisley card I have for sale!) and make me really want to learn new ways of drawing and painting! Hopefully one day I will...

             
 Fox and Fly illustration from  Frances Clements,




Valentines Card from  Poosac  




       
    
  from Miller Sye


A
X





Somebody Print      
from Yellena



A
x












2 comments: