Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Patterns



Yesterday I decided to just draw for the sake of drawing and I decided that I'd like to incorporate more patterns in my cards. Like really bright crazy ones, It's definitely something I'm going to do a bit of research on... Above are some drawings from my new Australian wildlife book and also a couple of basic pattern ideas, I like the colours of them but I want them a bit... funkier. Yes that's right FUNKIER!
                                                                                   A
                                                                                   X

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I love that they combine black and white with just a splash of color.

    Happy Monday - Brandi
    Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete