Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Manatees and more!

Photo duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

Had a very busy last week there, including a lovely trip to Wimbledon and a semi disappointing trip to Amsterdam (not that bad though, Amsterdam is too pretty a city to not enjoy). Annoyingly, I managed to loose my camera in the giant box of clothes in my boyfriends room so I don't have any pictures of those events but I do have some pictures some new illustration ideas - I think my favourite one is the turtle and the gentleman. The idea came in an incredibly uncomfortable tent in Amsterdam, I couldn't stop thinking about a gentlemanly figure  holding an umbrella over a Rhino in the rain but when I came back I decided I turtle would be easier to draw in the mean time. I obviously also enjoy the Manatee because Manatees are AWESOME. The beard is inspired by Dick Strawbridge, I want to draw a tiny tea set on top of him but I'm finding it quite difficult. There's a couple of more bear pictures and some from when I went to a roof top Cinema in London to see Waynes World which was awesome! (I had to try so hard not to write EXCELLENT)

The plan is to get some illustrations up on Etsy ASAP... and go up the Shard tomorrow. AAH.

A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment