Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Illustrations for sale! (and a trip to the shard)



P is for Penguin

Spaced out bear in pants

Gentleman is nice to turtle

Gentleman is nice to penguin

After a year of focusing on my studies I finally have some illustrations up in my shop! I'll be adding some more through out the weekend. 
On Wednesday, me and Will went to the Shard, you're only meant to stay up there fore half an hour but we managed to stay up there for and hour and a half. We were like those people in the shop who won't leave even though it's obviously closed. It's so cool up there and will was having way to much fun with the digital telescope type thing that gave you facts about the land marks of London.
Other than that not much exciting has been going on. I've been applying for jobs back at home, drawing, watching the tennis (right now actually... MURRAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!) and accidentally making soapy cakes for a   friends birthday.
Here's some photo's from the shard, my lense isn't the best  for this type of photography. Also I don't know anything about photography but you know pictures are pictures!




Hope everyone has a great weekend!
A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment