Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Bumming around

Haven't posted for a while... Probably because I've been doing pretty much nothing of any blogging type interest, just been bumming around the house, hanging out with friends and family, turning 22 and returning to London very briefly on the way to Cornwall to see Richards family. 
I've been quite lazy when it comes to the card making front; only making a Thank You card for my Granny and an Anniversary Card for Richards parents who have been together for 25 years! This might be a bit depressing but they're one of the very few couples I've met who've been together so long and are genuinely happy (not that I know a lot of couples that have been married for 25 years!) and give me hope for the future, so yay! for Richard's (and Vicky's!) mum and dad! Anyway here's a picture of the card I made. It's supposed to be of Prairie Voles, they apparently mate for life and I thought it would be a nice idea for a card. The picture isn't the best quality but ah well!


I think it needs a bit of work but I do quite like it, I think I'll start selling something similar soon!
In the mean time I've ordered a hundred cards and a hundred envelopes to Northern Ireland for when I get back so if I'm not posting about all the cards I've been making this time next week, you may all slap me.

A
X

2 comments:

  1. I love the anniversary card! It is an image that warms the heart :) Thank you for sharing!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete