Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

I'm not a cat person but...

I've been going up and down to Kent a lot because of this whole moving fandango, my aunt and uncle have always been so helpful in letting me keep all my stuff there for the summer, I don't know what I'd do without them!  
When my cousins haven't been around when my aunt and uncle are working, their cats Jasper and Lola have been an adorable substitute. Whilst I'm a dog person for life these Kittys are pretty hard not to love, so on one of my visits down I thought they'd be a nice subject for me to play around with my new camera! Here's what I got...








As we can see I'm no pro but it was fun and I love the last one of Jasper yawing!
Not long till I'll be back home getting adorable pictures of my wee pup (she's actually a beast) Tattie!

A
X

1 comment:

  1. Not a pro indeed. That last shot is BRILLIANT. Wish it was mine :o)

    ReplyDelete