Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Facon



These past few days have been tough for my Sister. I won't air out ALL her problems here but one of them was that she wasn't able to make a trip to America that she had planned and paid for. So she ended up crashing with me for a while. I've decided that not being able to go to the states was a good thing, I reckon if she had have gone she would of gotten run over or mugged or probably suffered from a heart attack from all the fast food she would have eaten. So it was totally for the best, OK sis?

In the midst of being nice to my sister - she was very confused about this- being touristy and enjoying the nice weather I have been crafting like billio! To the point where I'm going a bit crazy! BUT I made my first few key rings and they're pretty darned cute if I do say so myself. This is all in preparation for a craft fair on saturday with vicky which will be good fun if a little nerve racking. Here's some pictures...
bag o' badges
royal bear key ring
badge o'clock (still getting the hang of the SLR, hence the blurry-ness!
Today I got up early to go to my local art shop in Deptford - ARCH Materials. I got there a bit too early so I went to a coffee shop near by called The Waiting Room where  I had the best vege bacon and guacamole bagel, so tasty! As I was walking out there was a guy sitting out side the shop next to it listening to Natalie Imbruglia on the radio, he smiled and said to me "It's summer!"

You know what Deptford? I think I love you.
A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment