Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Craft-tacular


First two photos are of my badge making, I can't decide what I think of the first out come, I've been using colouring pencils on the shrinkle  but they come out a little weird. I used to use water colours, but they can react a bit funny on the paper and so are difficult to use but I do prefer the way they come out! So I am at a loss as to what to do, carry on with pencils or go back to watercolours again?! In the mean time I've taken a bit of a break from the confusion and been making some more cards. 
The picture of the one at the bottom is one i've made for my friend Chrissy. She was one of the first friends I made at uni and she goes back to Chicago for good this week. I'm gonna miss her tones! She was a great friend and just as (more?) importantly she introduced me to Salt Water Taffy. I thought Union Jack pants would be appropriate to remember her time here! I'll miss her but I plan to take a trip to the states after I graduate, so we're not done with each other yet!
A
x



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment