Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Disgustingly Beautiful Weather

Some of what I was selling...

Vicky's Pretties! 

Key Rings!


On saturday I did another Craft fair with vicky and I don't know about you but I am in LOVE with her paper bows! I want one for my hair! There wasn't a whole lot of people there but it went alright considering! The two girls at the table next to me went to the same uni as me and got talking to some girls who sell really cool vintage clothes who live quite close by to me check out their facebook page here! So either way it was still a nice day.

I dunno about any of you guys but I'm not at my best in hot weather. I complain... A lot. I am my fathers daughter when it comes to heat and we get very uncomfortable, we also like to voice that discomfort... all day. Much to everybody else's chagrin. Apparently I was born on one of the hottest days of the year, I don't know what my dad's excuse is.
That said I do enjoy me a summer's evening, me and Richard went to Southbank last night and it was so pretty and more importantly I was not sweating OR freezing my bum off. And it was all thanks to summer's evening time!

This week shall be one of putting up a ton of new listings up in my shop! Wish me luck!

A
X



No comments:

Post a Comment