Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

FOR SALE II



4 new cards up so far! and more to come! No one can slap me, yay! If anyone is actually reading this and has any opinions, Good or bad do let me know because all though I do like my cards, I'm always looking to improve them. I want to try and get some Cow ones up tomorrow, so I'll start working on them tonight. Also I finally changed the name! I always hated the old one, much prefer Animal Cafe!

I don't really have much other news... apart from that I'm addicted to ramen noodles at the moment today I went a bit crazy and added some peas and bok choy today and it was damned tasty! There you are, the crazy life of a London Student!

                                                             So Go look! or heck buy if you want!

A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment