Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Typing with a broken key board is annoying.







Some more Christmas ideas, I like them but I think they could just be better in general. I can never get backgrounds right, I'm never sure if i even want one but I'm going to ask photography housemate for some tips because it turns out she's bloody good at painting too. The plan is to have them up for sale by the beginning of November.

In other news, today I dressed up in slightly slutty clothes, put on LOADS of fake tan, make up, hair extensions, a pair of massive heels and posed semi provocatively around  central London. It was all for photography housemates project and was actually kind of fun but I did spend the day shouting "I SWEAR I DON'T USUALLY DRESS LIKE THIS!!!!" A few of the pictures ended up looking surprisingly all right.

                                                A X
                                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment