Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Like these but better...


 I'm not entirely sure if my Elephant and Giraffe look like they're have Santa beards or if they look like they have rabies. I plan on turning other animals in to St. Nick, but this time more sea life than wild life.

In other news I found a brilliant new dress for £13 quid a couple of days ago in Deptford, which is close to where I live. it's from this little vintage shop called Rag n Bone which has a mixture of bargains and some random expensive stuff too. Speaking of expensive, the lady at the till nearly charged my 12 grand for it but luckily I noticed something wasn't right with the numbers before I pressed enter. And so I bequeath wisdom upon you, my six followers (thank-you!) and any one else who may be randomly reading , go check out those shops near by, even if you live some where slightly gross ( I love you really sef landan )you may find a little gem or two.
Mach Lav
A
                                                                 X



No comments:

Post a Comment