Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Animal Cafe

Now that the weather hasn't been absolutely
    glorious, I've actually been doing some drawing! I quite like them but i don't quite think they'd be good Christmas cards as such, as Angels don't necessarily mean Christmas... they're always about aren't they? But over all I am pretty happy with them. All the animals I've drawn are from this really awesome, massive book, simply called "Africa" that my boyfriend owns, he has a knack for finding cool books for cheaps.

Personally, I'm pretty glad it's not ridiculously hot anymore, firstly, because I don't fare well in hot weather (thanks Dad) and secondly it just wasn't RIGHT! It was bloody October! I bought all those winter clothes for nothing, but now I have some use for them!

 In the nice weather though, I went Boris Biking with my sister and neighbour from back home (now studying in London) in Hyde Park which was SO MUCH FUN all though you tend to cycle in fear of not getting your bike back on time and getting charged £150.
 Any way that is all, if anyone is actually reading this I demand honest opinions!

A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment