Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

BARBRA BARBRA BARBRA

I’m not sure who I’m talking too, as I have no followers yet but alas I shall type on.
I haven’t been doing much card making, for I lack money and therefore lack supplies. Although I have had some ideas involving Barbra Streisand. They came when “woman in love” started play on my boyfriends lap top, and it was bloody amazing, I’d never heard it before and when I thought about it, I’d barely heard any of her stuff which was a travesty! Luckily now I can’t stop listening to her. “Guilty” is another brilliant song she did with Barry Gibbs. For the love of God, if there IS anyone reading this, please, I beg of thee, go and listen to her.
I’ve been doing a good bit of baking recently, I made some buns (apparently called “cakes” or “cup cakes” here in London) and I’m going to call them Oreo chocolate feasts. They’re chocolate buns with Cadbury’s buttons, an Oreo base and a chocolate fudge topping. I won’t lie it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life.
I’d love to put some photo’s up but i’m going to wait for my photography student house mate to get back and give me some tips on how to make a good picture first. In the mean time, here's a picture of a cow because they're brilliant.




A
X
p.s If any one has any tips of where to find some cheap but also nice rugs, do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment