Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Lately...


I'm a bit crap at blogging consistently as maybe a few of you can tell and I've started to think that maybe I should just accept this, I mean obviously try my best and all but sometimes certain things are out of your control. The internet at boarding here is AWFUL, i'm sitting in the library at the moment in the hope of finally getting a post out. Ocasionally I'll wonder why I even blog in the first place, but after scrolling through some previous posts I've come across some ideas that I had completely forgot about! So I'll definitely be keeping it up.
It's been a hectic month, I've really been enjoying working at the boarding school - the girls can be little scamps when they want to be but they're all very sweet, at first I found it difficult to be stern with the girls if I needed to but I'm getting used to it now! I also got job as well! Woo! It's just another retail job but it means I can finally start saving for travelling! Other than that I've been hanging out with friends a bit and a cetain Ginger came to visit which was lovely! Here's a few pictures...


Boob Buns from Beth
One Damned Good Pavlova (if I do say so myself) I made a chocolate cream instead of using just whipped cream and it went down pretty well.
Carrick A Rede rope bridge is no where near as scarey as it used to be.
Cute wee house
The Giants Causeway just before my camera ran out of battery.





No comments:

Post a Comment