Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

COOKIES




I haven't blogged for a while so I'm hoping a few pictures of cookies will make up for it.
My cousin Lucy came  over to visit and we did some baking! We just made chocolate chop cookies, which is pretty conservative for me as I usually like to try and stuff them with oreos and other chocolaty treats but the times I've done that they have gone a bit wrong so I thought we should play it safe! We ended up making a giant cookie, which would have been much better if we had sweets to put  on top of it but alas, we didn't... still pretty good though!
I haven't been doing a whole lot, just walking tattie and the neighbours dogs and having a go at paper embroidery (which I'll post about soon).  Me and lucy also had a go at making chocolate mousse which went well! and Lucy had the genius idea of crumbling up crunchies and chocolate as a surprise at the bottom! Also i've some how managed to loose BOTH of  my camera chargers so there's gonna be a lot of istagram photo's for a while.
Here's more Cookies...













A
X

No comments:

Post a Comment